Layers And Shades

Layers And Shades
Layers And Shades

Sunday 16 February 2014

The Mustard Field

                                                  THE GOLDEN CARPET

             Hello folks! Winter is about to bid adieu, so I thought to show you some pictures I took last year in winter. Well, we all know that mustard fields look really awesome in winter with the bright yellow flowers tossing in the wind. So here are few of the shots of Mustard fields which I captured while returning from my tution (the thing I used to do very often!)


   Near the High road, it was amazing to see such lovely scene, it reminded of the famous "Yash Chopra typical location in Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge". I went with my five batchmates and as there was none in the field, we all started our photo-session with full fledge ;)



      I went inside the field, it was muddy and full of leeches but I was determined (or I should say crazy!!) to click the picture from different angles and with my dress stained and also treading some of the mustard plant I came out after a few minutes. I had got what I wanted to capture after all.


             
             After  spending about half an hour there posing for various pictures and clicking each others' pictures we thought it was the time to head back ; if someone would have seen us, we would surely got bitten up!!


            This photo was taken on the way back home, it looked like a perfect village side with the cow and the greenery...

          
 This photo was taken some months after that day. It was a foggy day unlike the last day, but the field was fulfilled that day. I was alone that day and so I did not go inside the field, I clicked this picture and returned back...

No comments:

Post a Comment