Layers And Shades

Layers And Shades
Layers And Shades

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Happy Valentine's day to He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named

To My M.I.P (Most Important Person)


Now that you have happily moved on in your new life, selecting liability over priority, well, i understand...you were always a kid, 18 years older than me...but still a kid, who used to be vulnerable, emotional, hot tempered, adorable -everything with me. I thought i was your world, just like you are mine...yes, you still are and always will be. In those years as i was being mentally 18 years older than my age, to support you, keep you happy, i never considered myself as your girlfriend or anything; i was always your "wife". Now can a wife change her world? No, right? No more suicidal thoughts or anything...My countless sleepless nights, endless tears are now acting as your substitute..but still i miss you...badly...each moment is excruciating..i feel dejected of pretending in front of my parents who still think i am going to marry you...i can't tell them that you have already married; but may be someday i will gather enough courage to tell them...Not that you have left me and married afterwards, but that we have mutually moved on so that there will be chance that they will let me have contact with you. 
The dream we dreamt together, you are living it with someone else. The kids' names we planned about while teasing each other, you will have one someday but i will not be the mother...the jewellery i used to show you which my parents stocked up for my marriage, they will end up in locker..i know i'm sounding like a desperate lover pining for her love who has moved on..but don't i have this much right to ask you how you could move on with someone else after all those years? 
I tried hating you, i couldn't...i tried to get away from this pain, i couldn't. Hence, i write...something that you cannot see. Unfortunately life is not like those soap operas where the husband marries someone but keeps on loving the girl whom he couldn't marry. I wish i could be a part of your life but i also wish utmost happiness for you and your wife. Hope the life we could not live, you can live with her. You asked me not to leave, i didn't..ever...but you did...still i will not, no matter someday you consider me as nothing. Stay happy S, my Goodfriend. 

Yours ever
Better-half
(Hopeless Romantic)



P.S -Any resemblance to any living or non-living person is coincidental and unintended. 

1 comment:

  1. All thanks to Dr Ogudugu just contacted this man after my husband of about 4years left me and to my surprise it took this man just 3days to bring him back to Dr Ogudugu his the best spell caster around to solve any problem for you.
    {1} HIV/AIDS
    {2CANCER
    {3}HERPES
    {4}DIABETES
    (5}HERPERTITIS B

    Email: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM
    Call/WhatsApp:+27663492930

    ReplyDelete