Layers And Shades

Layers And Shades
Layers And Shades

Saturday 3 August 2013

The Air-trip From Madurai Airport To Chennai

                             AAJ MAIN UPAR, AASMA NEECHE

                           THE SKY BENEATH MY FEET

It was our trip of South India and we were heading to Chennai from Madurai Airport after experiencing some very touching moments in the city as well as the awesome Madurai Meenakshi Temple. Ours was an morning flight and I was feeling very fresh (but hot!!!).
       Anyway we boarded the flight and the usual announcement was being played... "Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please....fasten your seat belts...switch off your gadgets" etc etc etc....And seriously HOW I HATED THESE LINES! I could not use my camera to click the amazing pictures of the floating clouds, the small cities beneath. But that day I was determined to click pictures without letting the air-hostesses know. LOL!!
       So I unzipped my bag and held the camera inside so that none can notice. Although my mom knew my intentions and she supported me fully :-)
       Once I looked outside and found a layer of feathery clouds scattered beneath our flight, and OH MY GOD what a scene it was. I saw none of the air hostesses were nearby and quickly took out my camera and clicked the picture from the window (I always take window seats ;-)) and with the same quickness stuffed the camera inside my bag.

In The Ocean Of blue Sky

After that everything was blue and blue and I couldn't find anything interesting to capture afterwards.

As soon as the flight entered the Chennai region the greenery was visible and so was the township. I saw nobody nearby, so took out my camera and as soon as I was to click I saw a mischievious man looking at me, I was at first hesitant to click. I thought he could have tell the air hostesses about my forbidden clicking. But then I felt irritated, WHO IS HE TO BOTHER ME ABOUT MY CLICKING? And I started clicking.!!

LUSH GREENERY

BEGINNING OF THE TOWNSHIP


OVER THE RIVER  AND THE ROAD

COMBINATION OF GREENERY AND TOWNSHIP

 
THE FLIGHT WAS ABOUT TO ENTER THE AIRPORT


It was my last shot of this air trip, after that the air hostesses again came and the announcement began, now I was not feeling irritated as I clicked pictures, I HAD COME OUT FROM THE OBEDIENT-PASSENGER COSTUME ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment